Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Introduction: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

Introduction: How Can I Earn Extra Money in the Philippines

Photo by Ken Teegardin

How Can I Earn Extra Money (in the Philippines)? I think this is the question that most of us are asking ourselves right now. I know that our economy is faring much better than the previous years, but as Filipinos, with our ingenuity and our fond of having "sidelines", we often think of how we can earn some more so that we can cope up with our daily needs or simply add an extra income to buy the things that we want for ourselves and for our family.

I remember back in the days when I used to collect old newspapers and used bottles. Then when its time to sell, and this was usually on a weekend, I patiently wait for the "bote, diaryo, magazine!" (bottle, newspaper, magazine) shouts from the magbobote, the one who buys the used materials. When the transaction was done and when I received the payment of P20, I was very very happy for I can put another P10 in my savings and buy sitsirya (junk food) from the sari-sari store for my snacks.
Now that I have my own family and having a stable job right now (thank God!), my wife and I still think of ways on how to earn extra money as expenses are continually going up and we also want to earn extra money so that we can set aside some  for our savings.

I believe that we tend to find a sideline, a couple of part time jobs, small businesses, or even place our extra money in investment schemes to earn a bit more. But unfortunately, there are investments that turned out to be a SCAM and unfortunately I was one of the victims also.

Photo by worldwildnessweb

Maybe some of you out there have the same story like mine but with a different sideline or a raket (gig) and because I want to help you discover practical ways of earning extra income, I will share this wonderful event that will happen on March 1 and 2, 2013 and I really do hope that this will be the beginning of something big for you, something to look forward to in 2013!

Now, live an eXtraordinary life!

Marco

 Photo by mobacademy.files.wordpress.com



4 comments:

  1. The number of unemployed Filipinos are getting higher. Good thing there's a community that's offering full-time or

    part-time online jobs. For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/. Join us and start earning even while at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete